Monday 13 July 2015

Where is your raya? Where is mine?

Hi all. So what's up? Eid day will come soon!!! Do not tell me that you are not excited? As I know and everyone else knows, this is a great day of day awaited by all Muslims, including myself. Who does not like eid day? No one for sure.When it arrives, people feel excited. Same goes to me and my family. We has the opportunity to shop with our loved ones. Buying new clothes (though this year I have no new clothes for raya), eid biscuits, for mothers they prefer to buy new items for their homes as new curtains, sofa and so on.
 
But it is a different story with my mom. She wont buy new items for our home but, reuse what already exists every year. Still, every time eid day our house be so beautiful and neat. "I had enough when I was teenagers till adult. At this age I dont need new clothes but celebrate raya with the love ones is all I want" she said. Instead of buying new things, she prefer to save money for a plane ticket to go to Indonesia, because she had a sister lives at that country and prefer to celebrate the feast there than in Kuala Lumpur, where we do not have any family members. Besides that, my mother also have 5 children living there which is my stepbrothers and stepsister. They are my siblings with another father before my mom got married with my dad. They care and love me as I the only child of my mom and dad just like their real young sister. 



So today is the day, four days before raya we fly off to Indonesia!! So excited to meet my family members in Medan. I really feel the real meaning of raya when I celebrate it with my relations there. It is totally a different feelings with what I felt when I celebrated eid day 5 years ago in KL. Bored and there is nothing for me to feel special compared with other days.
z


Ready for my flight, fly with firefly. It looks big in picture but it is actually one of small flight in Malaysia. But for me, as long as it can flies who cares it small or big haha what we need is it can bring me to the destination that we want. 



We are leaving!! See in another 2 weeks Malaysia, let me tell you how's raya in my following post. While I and mom having time look at this beautiful God's creation (cloud) I believe everyone already busy with the preparation of eid day. Hopefully all are having a good day!! See you in my next post to know more about what I do as I arrive, Byeee xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT@everything is written by FARZHASSAN