Wednesday 22 July 2015

Because of a horrified tragedy, Acheh became a story

Annyeong guysss !!! So how's your raya so far? So good? This is the fourth day of raya, so grateful my eid days so far going very exciting. Happy in discovering Medan, now our family decided to visit my aunty which is my mom's young sister in Acheh. I am very excited because this is the first time I set my foot in Acheh. As we know, once time ago in 26 December 2004 it has become a nightmare for all of us because of horrific tragedy Tsunami that caused a lot of property and the environment destroyed. Not enough with that, the most sad thing is there are alot of the loss lives at that time. Cut to a short story, it was a tragedy that is horrific and scary history ever happened where we all will never be able to forget.




So to Acheh we go. We are all taken to walk to the town of Acheh on the second day we arrived. City named Lhoksamawe a very nice place and we all got the chance to visit the beach of the place




It is a nice beach and what make it different with the other beaches is here they were stacking rocks on their shoreline. Not so sure what is their purpose of doing so but my brother told us since tsunami that hit them, they started preparing the stone as a barrier of strong waves flow. Yet, as my mom said whatever we do if Allah wants it to happen, no matter how hard we tried to avoid it or block things will still happens. Because what? Allah is the creator. Right??

Besides the beach, there is another thing that attract my attention there is a Bank Aceh. This is a little unique because in Malaysia we have no bank for state such as Perak's Bank, Kelantan's Bank and else right? Haha. If you don't believe me take a look to this.




Nice kan?? If we have that in Malaysia, we might be racist between one bank and another I think haha. I guess my post will stop here and if you want to know more about Acheh why dont you come to Acheh and see all the sights and beauty of Acheh. It is a beautiful place serious!! Visit Acheh okay? Byee xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT@everything is written by FARZHASSAN