Friday 24 July 2015

Learn to be brave, learn to depend to yourself more

Two days before we return to Malaysia, my brother took me to walk to this one mall named Ramayana. There are a variety of options and big sales because at that time it was almost a week already raya so they try to finish their stock by such giving a big sale. However, for this post I'm not going to tell you about the sales but, I want to tell you about something that I saw while on my way to the mall and I feel very impressive and glad to saw such a thing.


So this is what I told you just now. Indonesian primary school children story that I saw when we passed the road infront of one primary school in the area. If you look at the picture carefully, you will find that the students wear gunny bags. At first I was very surprised because all the students that came out of that school wearing the same bags (gunny bag). Then I asked my brother "What is going on now? Why do all the students wear that kind of bag, like they have better bags to wear kot?" The my brother explained. After listening to his explanation I finally understand and feel so proud with those students.



Wearing a gunny bag, hat like the new graduated students made use of manila card and spirit words hang of the neck as an example of "The objective I got into SD is because I want ..." and many more is because of one purpose which is they are given training in order not to feel shy, be brave and have the high confident level on the first day of school when they going to primary school or secondary school stage. This is a very good idea to practice the students managed to talk in proper way and have the self-esteem. I guess it is a good story to share from that we can some moral value of being from them. So let us learn to be brave guys!! Because at the end, when we have no one to depend on. We should know that relying to ourselves is the only way we can do. Yay I think my post today will stop here see you in the next episode hehe byeee xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT@everything is written by FARZHASSAN