Friday 17 July 2015

Today is the day

Selamat Hari Raya!!! So its the first day of raya wah! 'Ketupat', 'rendang', 'lontong' (indonesian's food) and all the biscuits already serve on the table. I saw people already started posting their pictures on instagram with their new clothes for eid day. Well as I said in my earlier post that I do not have any new clothes for this raya, so this is my raya clothes (not a new one) that I used to wear for class before. Haha


Eventhough it is not a new one but I am glad and thankful I still have things to wear compared with people outside who went used torn and ripped shirts in this special day. I am so thankful with what I have. Remember to always, always to be thankful. Actually, two days before raya me, my brother, sister and her husband have went to one bazaar in Medan. It was damn big and packed with a lot of people who went there for the same reason, searching for new clothes. Here I leave to you a short video, situation while I been there.



It is even difficult to walk, like I cant walk straight but to side my body struggled with the people at the bazaar. Because of that, I have no intentions and interest at all to buy any clothing. It is a good thing anyway, so that I can save more money to buy foods. Huhu. Because of tired and packed I immediately asked to go back. It's enough at least I can feel how the road busy doing selling during eid season. The situation kinda same with Petaling Street in Malaysia. Not much different. So, we went back. While we walked through the food's area, suddenly I saw this strange food which my sister decided to buy. 



At first I dont want to ask but to taste. After tasted, I noticed this is actually sausage that they wrapped with maggie lowh! I only have one bite then I dont feel like to eat it again haha it is not a food we usually eat so my throat cannot really accept the taste. Same goes with "murtabak maggie" in Malaysia, I dont really eat that. I guess I only eaten that twice. The conclusion is I am not maggie's fan, so anything related with maggie I dont really eat. Furthermore, maggie is not really good for health. Better to avoid sick rather than treat right? Those who love to eat maggie my advice is try not to eat that always it is for your health too guys. During raya, also control what you eat. As Muslims, we are just done with Ramadhan so dont (hantam) eat all the foods, later if you fall sick, raya would  not be a nice memory to remember. Okay? Take a good care during raya hopefull everyone having a good time with family members and relations. I am Nik Farzieyana wishing you Happy Eid-Al fitr Maaf Zahir dan Batin. Watch out with me again okay! Bye xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT@everything is written by FARZHASSAN